Friday, May 6, 2011

Revolution; dare I say it.

This will be the start of a new blog setting for me, why? Well because maybe I have spent way too much time rambling and not enough time getting to the meat of my feelings.
So let’s get started shall we. It began like this, last weekend me, my wife and some friends were at the local racetrack just hanging, this drunk behind us starts getting really out of control, my buddy tried to talk to him, I tried to talk to him, but he was not having any of it, he continued to be loud and vulgar attempting to intimidate everyone around him. I took it as long as I could and then calmly got up and stepped in front of him. Yea ok that was bull, I got up and got in his face and said ok a—hole if you want to go then let’s go, at which time he decided to sit down and be quiet, well at least till latter on when he was safe in his car and driving away, he lowered his window about six inches and flipped me off.
A few days later I was watching the news and got upset, I can’t even remember about what, but I do remember my wife saying “honey you have a lot of rage in you”. Now when she said it I got angry, see a pattern here? I told her she is mistaking passion with rage, that’s when she reminded me of the race track incident, and I had to admit I could have controlled my anger a little better. So where am I going with all this, funny thing I don’t know, I do know this, I am sick and tired of the liberal PC world we now find ourselves in,  I am sick and tired of listing to liberals talk about how great this president is, and how bad Bush was, I mean what has he done different , Bush started the prescription drug subsidy, nimrod took over health care, Bush grew the Government, Obama grew it more, Bush led us in to two wars (not giving an endorsement either way, just stating a fact ) Obama took us into war in Libya, then invaded Pakistani. Again just stating a fact, Bush’s lack of oversight helped create the economy we have now, Obama had to one up him there too and really tank it. So what is it that the lib’s love so much about this guy?
So yea I have some pent up rage in me, but it’s not my fault, it was my government that sent me to war to see the awful thing s I saw (that parts true)  so I am a victim, I need help, yea, yea, what I need is for gas prices to go down so I can pull my camping trailer somewhere nice, what is that your saying lib’s, there are people in this country that can’t afford  a 29 foot camper with all the luxuries, news flash, I don’t care, I served my country for twenty years, I am now 50 or will be this year, and I work full time as does my wife, so we can enjoy life now and then, but what about the poor and oppressed in this country, oh give me a break would you, do something with your life I did, and now you want mine, well you can’t have it, I don’t know you and I don’t owe you.
So what do we need in this country, you guessed it, we need a middle class, conservative revolution. Yup that’s right I am calling for revolution, and why not the Lib’s do it all the time, La Raze calls for the return of California, Arizona and Texas to Mexico, by force if necessary, hey news flash morons it’s ours because we took it and we aint giving it back. The Black Panthers are calling for revolution for the sake of the oppressed, and then what BP’s once you get your revolution then what, well then all the white people become oppressed, but they deserved it right? Bunch of Racist Morons, yea I said it black people are racist, not all of them but a majority are, come on stop with the PC crap and say it out loud.
That is the revolution I am calling for, say it out loud, get off the side lines, next time someone says we should honor Muslim traditions tell them to bite you on the, well you know.
Just look how the Tea party supports are vilified, while Code Pink demonstrators call for the murder or enslavement of blacks. But do they get any criticism in the media, hell no, they are just members of the family that strayed; they just need a stern talking too because they didn’t mean what they said, HEY! They called for the hanging of Justice Thomas, and if not that said he should be returned to the fields, are you kidding me, and we are talking about the Tea Party.
Oh yea and one other thing, I am so sick and tired of people telling me to be careful not offend muslin nations or their people, you know what we are the US of A we don’t cower we never have. Hey you guys over there, “Mohammad was a drag queen who laid with naked with goats, and boy goats at that, I live in Utah, I go everywhere armed, so come get me you bunch of A-holes. “Whew” I don’t know about you but I feel better getting that off my chest.    
So there it is; it is time for a revolution, a peaceful one if possible, and if not I will stand with you……..    
God, Guns and Pick Up Trucks, you damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment